JIL Mag-- it's JIL baby... don't hate just pass the champagne

Jil Mag is the written testament of international lifestyle, which encompasses interiors, fashion, cuisine and travel.


EATS: make mama proud

My days of feverishly playing Tetris are long over, but this video game, Cooking Mama, makes me want to risk carpal tunnel by going out and buying a Wii. The controller allows you to move as if really chopping and sauteeing, and you can even blow on the microphone to cool the food. You start out with basic recipes and work your up to unlock the harder ones. And I hear that Mama coos compliments when you do right by her.

I think I just found me a magic diet pill...

*kara mia

Labels:

0 Responses to “EATS: make mama proud”

Post a Comment

Word on the Street
Word on the Street
Your Ad Here


© 2006 JIL Mag-- it's JIL baby... don't hate just pass the champagne | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health