JIL Mag-- it's JIL baby... don't hate just pass the champagne

Jil Mag is the written testament of international lifestyle, which encompasses interiors, fashion, cuisine and travel.


NEWS:apocalypto

I was resisting going out to see this movie for a long time, but not because I am anti-Mel Gibson. I just had no idea what the movie was about. Thankfully, as it was my husband's turn to pick (Borat was my pick last time), we set out to see Apocalypto. (I'm not going to bore you with a movie review, but I did find one that reads as if I wrote it!)

In short, I say, GO SEE THIS FILM. It's simple yet smart, it's action&suspense-packed but not too high-tech, and it's got a message but it's not preachy. It wasn't even as gorey as Passion of the Christ, though one would expect that from so-called savagery.

To all the people who are complaining about the historical inaccuracies, I say, PULL OUT THE STICKS FROM OUT YOUR ASSES long enough to sit and see the film... and let's all have a *conscious* 2007 by being open-minded to films like these in the new year!

*kara mia

0 Responses to “NEWS:apocalypto”

Post a Comment

Word on the Street
Word on the Street
Your Ad Here


© 2006 JIL Mag-- it's JIL baby... don't hate just pass the champagne | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health