JIL Mag-- it's JIL baby... don't hate just pass the champagne

Jil Mag is the written testament of international lifestyle, which encompasses interiors, fashion, cuisine and travel.


DECOR:The amazing disappearing kitchen

kichenh

I really can’t say that I remember the days when kitchens could fit more than one person. I am from a new generation, where a kitchen seems to be more like an extra closet than a place to cook a meal. When I think about take-out, and eating out, or plain laziness -- I can understand the de-evolution of the kitchen. And since life is just plain unfair, I don’t think I will get the kitchen of yesteryears-- wood burning stove, hanging garlic, you get the picture. So I have to settle for the kitchens of today-- cramped burners, no cutting space, replacing a stove for a microwave. Check out our decor page for some kitchen solutions.

*it's Jil Baby!

0 Responses to “DECOR:The amazing disappearing kitchen”

Post a Comment

Word on the Street
Word on the Street
Your Ad Here


© 2006 JIL Mag-- it's JIL baby... don't hate just pass the champagne | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health